[lug] apt-get errors

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 30 10:46:09 MST 2004

Paul E Condon wrote:

>It looks like your errors are all on non-US Sarge stuff. This
>shouldn't be happening but the work around is easy:
>
>Eliminate non-US lines from sources.list.

Thanks for your interest and comments/suggestions with all of this.
Commenting the non-US lines on both machines eliminated the errors
during "apt-get update."  Is there a way to easily identify and remove
any non-US software that may have been installed?  My concern is that I
may have something installed that won't get updated, potentially causing
a security risk down the line.

Gary