[lug] AT&T Trips Up SCO

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Wed Feb 18 09:50:59 MST 2004

I personally think the title of the article from ComputerWorld, in
addition to the current events of SCO vs. IBM for the past year+ is
enough.  If people are not long concerned with these events and how they
may or may not effect the Linux Community, let me know and I will stop
posting such related articles to the Boulder LUG, or perhaps the Boulder
LUG should follow suit as the NCLUG with an NCLUG-Discuss or a CLUE-Talk
style list.

Just my $0.02.

--- Crawford

http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/os/unix/story/0,10801,90205,00.html?f=x2046