[lug] Rather disturbing

Gary Hodges Gary.Hodges at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 26 16:03:32 MST 2004

A follow up...

Gary Hodges wrote:

> 2.  I ran tin to check some news and the listed newsgroups I subscribe
> to had changed to partial lines of data from a data file I recognize.

The history button in opera shows lines from the same data file that was
in my .tinrc newsgroup list.  Strange.  And of course the back up
process looks like it has been flaking for a while.  I'm recovering a
full back up from Dec 31st as I type this.  I should be in good shape
with that though.  I'm a slow typer.  :-)

Gary