[lug] Connection problems from Europe

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 11 10:22:23 MST 2004

Despite the traceroute failure (which may be misleading), it might be a
good idea to somehow verify that you're not getting the packets on your
outside interface before asking WilTel about it.  If you decide to
inquire at wcg.net, here's a resource to look into first:

http://lookingglass.wcg.net/

It will give you an idea of their bgp routing tables and other info.

Here's some contact info I found:

Company: 	Williams Communications Group LLC <http://www.wcg.com>

Peering Contact: 	Blake Williams
Peering E-mail: 	blake.williams at wcg.com <mailto:blake.williams at wcg.com>