[lug] tcpdump, routing, ppp, and cable modem questions(s)

Chip Atkinson chip at rmpg.org
Mon Mar 15 08:44:28 MST 2004

I was using ppp for dialup.  Since I wasn't able to get past the cable
modem (apparently anyway), I was going to use dialup to research the
problem.  That's when I noticed that dialup stopped working too.

I also flushed the iptables too, so I don't believe that's a problem.
I'm pretty confident that my connection between the pc and modem is ok
since I could use the web configuration interface on the modem.