[lug] Mozilla toolbar question

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Mon Mar 15 09:45:02 MST 2004

(I know, this question is a bit OT but maybe somebody has insight
since Mozilla is widely used on Linux systems...)

Has anyone else ever worked on a Mozilla toolbar?  I need to pull
data from the browser window's DOM but can't find it.  (The
default DOM is for the toolbar itself.)  This is a bit frustrating
since I can find the most recently used window to open results in
a new tab, but the DOM associated with that window isn't the
broswer window.

I've been looking through the O'Reilly book on Mozilla application
development, but that book is so dense I'm not sure I would even
recognize it if the answer was in front of me.

TIA

Bear