[lug] net use /disconnect

Ben Luey lueyb at jilau1.Colorado.EDU
Thu Apr 22 20:21:08 MDT 2004

At the suggestion of a previous post, I want to write a script to log me
off a samba share. The command net use //server/public \delete isn't
working:

When I run:
net use

I get:
New connections will be remembered.

Status       Local     Remote                    Network

OK                     \\Server\Public           Microsoft Windows Network
OK                     \\128.138.107.151\IPC$    Microsoft Windows Network
Disconnected           \\128.138.140.164\IPC$    Microsoft Windows Network
The command completed successfully.

but

net use \\server\public

System error 67 has occured
The network name cannot be found

adding the delete line, gives same error. I'm sure I'm doing something
stupid.

Thanks for the help,

Ben

Ben Luey