[lug] Finding a File

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Thu May 6 17:20:13 MDT 2004

On looking at rpmfind, it appears that there is an rpm package named
minicom.  It sounds as if it may not be installed.  To check, run:

rpm -q minicom

If it is installed, you can do

rpm -ql minicom

to see which files are included in the package.

If it isn't installed, use the media that you used to install Mandrake
and install the rpm from there.

Hugh