[lug] OT: suggestions for wiki/cms/?? for a family site

David Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed May 19 07:31:30 MDT 2004

Hugh Brown wrote:
> I've got a family website that I'd like to share the
> administration/configuration/etc with other members of my family.  They
> aren't linux enthusiasts so giving them shell logins won't accomplish
> much.

If you think anyone will want to design their own page and upload it you
might look into tools that support WebDAV (or, horror, FrontPage
extensions).

If not, a Wiki would work (I use TWiki but there are many to choose
from).  You might also look at the various blogs, they're too glitzy for
me but maybe family will like them.

Dave