[lug] OT power line communication

J. Wayde Allen wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov
Thu May 27 10:53:51 MDT 2004

This is a followup to a very old thread.  The start of the thread is in
the archive at:

   http://archive.lug.boulder.co.us/bymonth/2004.02/msg00142.html

I'm following up on my prior post:
http://archive.lug.boulder.co.us/bymonth/2004.02/msg00162.html

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 Tue at 20:12:13 -0700 Paul E Condon wrote:

> Thanks Wayde. But now I have more questions. It looks like the center
> of federal activity on the technical aspects of BPL is actually right
> here in Boulder.

That is more or less correct.

> Do some of the filings in response to the NPRM contain technical
> discussion of alternative implementations? Are they available to
> the public for reading?

The NTIA report in BPL is now available at:

   http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/fccfilings/2004/bpl/index.html

Sorry I couldn't give you much earlier.  As noted in the previous thread
this is a very political topic.

- Wayde
  (wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov)

                            ISART 2005
       International Symposium on Advanced Radio Technologies
         http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.php