[lug] Subversion user auth question

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Jul 21 08:56:05 MDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 18:58, Hugh Brown wrote:
> I just set it up using the .htpasswd file and the authz configuration
> and got it working that way.  I'm using the Apache front-end, though.
> I'd be happy to help with that configuration if you'd like.

Thanks Hugh.  However, the subserversion-server rpms require apache
2.0.48 and I'm at 2.0.40 right now.  Upgrading is possible on my colo,
but not at work where I've been testing this.  I may try this route
later if I can get 2.0.48 rpms on my colo.

The svn online text makes the non-apache auth configuration look pretty
easy.  I think they left out some details there though.  I feel like I'm
missing something really basic that's keeping it from working.
--
Michael J. Hammel                               The Graphics Muse
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                      http://www.graphics-muse.com