[lug] isolinux splash screen

Stephen Queen svq at peakpeak.com
Wed Sep 29 18:32:11 MDT 2004

This is not exactly what I was talking about, but looks like
it would be fun to explore. So when I'm done with
syslinux/isolinux, I'm definitly going to play with this.

Thanks also to all the others who replied. I think I got
some good answers, suggestions, and comments, as I have
always gotten from this group. I believe I'll have the
splash screen working correctly tomorrow.

Stephen Queen