[lug] DELL computers with Linux

Zichary O`Tea zirotea at cyberspace.org
Sat Oct 2 23:43:53 MDT 2004

Is there a reason why you'd favor RedHat 8 over 9 over enterprise over
Fedora?  Just curious, not trying to start a religious war, all though I
just might have accidentally. :)

- ZT
"Capital punishment turns the state into a murderer. But imprisonment
turns the state into a gay dungeon-master." - Rev. Jesse Jackson