[lug] Call for volunteers - email summarization project

chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Sat Nov 27 21:51:45 MST 2004

Hi, folks.

You might remember the email summarization project I spoke about at
June's BLUG meeting.  If so, you'll probably also remember that I
needed some help with data collection.

A lot's happened since then.  First, my thesis committee fell apart.
So sadly, this project isn't for a thesis anymore.  Despite that, I've
put far too much work into this to just be content to let it disappear
into the void - I can still get another paper out of it, and I still
think it's useful to continue development on it.

My website is once again available for people interested in helping
out with the email summarization project, and if you've followed the
Linux Kernel Mailing List, I'd appreciate it if you would give a
little time and thought to a sample of messages from the list.

Please visit http://www.syntacticsugar.org/abridger/ to learn more
about it and get started.  Thanks!

--
 -   Chris Riddoch   -