[lug] Pesky Problem

Dean Brissinger Dean.Brissinger at vexcel.com
Thu Dec 16 14:41:53 MST 2004

I suggest SuSE 9.1.  Stay away from 9.2 unless you're adventurous.  9.2
has a lot of problems being stable as a workstation and being compatible
w/ products on previous 9.x releases.

Yes, you can fix mozilla on 9.0...  But Suse is about to drop support on
it like a ton of bricks anyway.  SLES 9 is based on 9.1.  It's fairly
good stuff.