[lug] What's my IP?

mblug at SedaliaComputer.com mblug at SedaliaComputer.com
Tue Jan 25 17:25:41 MST 2005

On RedHat, (not sure about other distros) you find the settings in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0. At least that's what eth0
uses on initialization, but if ifconfig has been compromised, who knows
what else is messed up.

Mike