[lug] Boulder Linux Users Group - 10-year Anniversary Meeting

Chris chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org
Tue Mar 8 16:44:38 MST 2005

Where:  Fleming Law, *Room 157*, on the University of Colorado campus
        A map is at: http://www.colorado.edu/directories/webmap/
        Join us informally for a bite to eat at Fiasco's Grill before
        the meeting; around 5:30 P.M.  Fiasco's is at the corner of
        27th way and Baseline

When:   7:00 P.M. Thursday, March 10, 2005

Instead of a formal meeting about interesting technical topics, this
meeting would be better called a gathering.  We'll have some cake, and
celebrate the occasion with a brief discussion of the history of the
group, reminiscing about how we came to find Linux and free software,
and adjourning to Cafe Sole.  Join us for the fun!

Driving Directions:

      * Go west on Baseline and turn right on Broadway.
      * Turn right on Regent Drive.
      * Take the first right that is not a parking lot. This is
        before you get to the pedestrian crosswalk and the
        Planetarium.
      * Go straight until you get to the parking lot. Parking is
        free after 5:00.  Tennis courts will be to the east.
        You'll be very close to the intersection of Baseline and
        Broadway.
      * The building will be directly to the north, enter through
        the door on the right.
      * The room we're in is across the hallway from the courtroom.

--
    Chris Riddoch
epistemological humility