[lug] Boulder Linux Users Group - 10-year Anniversary Meeting

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Mar 8 18:08:30 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 17:44, Chris wrote:
> Instead of a formal meeting about interesting technical topics, this
> meeting would be better called a gathering.  We'll have some cake, and
> celebrate the occasion with a brief discussion of the history of the
> group, reminiscing about how we came to find Linux and free software,
> and adjourning to Cafe Sole.  Join us for the fun!

Congrats to the group for 10 years of penguin power!  I'll actually be
in Colorado Springs on Wed for an interview, but will be leaving Thur
morning so can't make the meeting.

I wish I could remember when I first went to a meeting.  Musta been in
'95 or '96 I'd think.  Oh, how things were different back then.  :-)
--
Michael J. Hammel
The Graphics Muse                 Kinky is using a feather,