[lug] Boulder Linux Users Group - 10-year Anniversary Meeting

Brad Grissom brad.grissom at vexcel.com
Wed Mar 9 09:13:22 MST 2005

Is Michael J. Hammel scheduled to give any talks for BLUG soon?

If not, here is an idea for you Michael:

Topic: Digital Photography Workflow with Linux

Reason: I recently went to a "Nikon School" class about workflow.  By workflow
I mean transferring pictures to the computer, efficiently filtering out the
good ones from the bad ones, performing any correction (i.e. color balance),
and archiving them  into a database.

All the software that the Nikon dudes use is proprietary (at least it is
available on Mac).  I'd like to do the same stuff with equivalent efficiency
using open-source Linux tools.

~~Brad