[lug] spam decoding

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Sun Mar 13 08:43:06 MST 2005

I think your most reliable information is the IP address in the square
brackets in the top Received header. Using this, I Googled on the domain
name and the word "spam," and came up with several hundred hits.
According to blogger "Ann Elizabeth"
(http://www.annelisabeth.com/blog/archives/000248.html) this spam is the
work of the notoroious Alexander Morozov.