[lug] Wireless USB mouse support?

Elyse M. Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Tue Mar 15 12:09:29 MST 2005

Is anyone using a wireless USB mouse with a laptop, especially an optical
mouse? If so, what brand?
Are there any tricks to getting them to work with FC3? Do the X settings need
to be any different than for a wired USB mouse?

The touchpad on my laptop is getting marginal, and the wired USB mini-mouse
can be annoying in some environments.

(I should probably switch the buttons on the touchpad: the right button is far
more reliable than the left, any more. But mixed mouse button assignments
between the different computers I use would be very confusing, and I don't
think I want to switch the buttons on all of them.)
--
Elyse Grasso

http://www.data-raptors.com    Computers and Technology
http://www.astraltrading.com   Divination and Science Fiction