[lug] printing problem

Dean Brissinger brissing at kaidok.com
Mon May 30 12:24:11 MDT 2005

The general solution to this is to open a web browser from the machine
running cups.  Or configure cups to use a more secure method of password
authentication.  I open it up to the lan but encrypt auth data using
features in Firefox.  I haven't used the kde tools but every CUPS tool I
have used has been lacking.