[lug] Looking for work

Jason Davis mohadib at openactive.org
Mon Jun 6 16:44:36 MDT 2005

Hello LUGers,
  I'm very sorry to bother you guys/gals like this.
My sister lives in the Thornton area and is trying to get
a job in the tech industry , any job will do :) I have
taught her a good deal about Windows , the Internet,
HTML , photoshop and the gimp , plus she has a logical mind that allows
her to "just get it"  where some don't. I won't go into her whole skill
set , for they are many and she has a nice resume to do this :)

However I will mention that she worked for an ISP/computer repair
company here in Santa Fe for 2 years before moving back to Denver.
She scheduled the bench techs field times , handled customer cash
payments , light web work ... etc

I would also like to mention that she (Holly :))
has a professional Java/Perl/PHP programmer/Sys admin
at her disposal who will bring her up to speed on any
new technologies she might be presented with.

 So , if any of you could use a hard worker who
is very willing to go the extra mile please contact
me for her resume. I know this is unorthodox , but I'm
a concerned brother with very few contacts in Colorado.

Thanks Again,
Jason Davis
mohadib at openactive.org
jason at claim.md