[lug] need rpm dev forum

D. Stimits stimits at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 20:04:34 MDT 2005

I'm trying to create RPM packages and coming up with outdated
information, or non-fedora/non-redhat info that doesn't work, or just
plain broken information on the web. I can create a SRPM for my library
just fine, only it won't build, and I'm getting frustrated with a lack
of debug knowledge (too bad gdb doesn't work on rpm...I'd love to be
able to have it give me a backtrace). Anyway, I can't use any of the
comcast NNTP server, it would instantly result in another 500 spams per
day, and they don't allow logging in with anything but the 1 primary
account. Can anyone recommend a web-based forum where I can ask
questions and get help creating RPMS on fedora? It just shouldn't be
this hard.

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net