[lug] Fiasco's (was:BLUG Meeting, 2005-07-14, note parking and dinner location)

Lori Reed lorireed at lightning-rose.com
Wed Jul 13 18:48:48 MDT 2005

chris-blug at syntacticsugar.org wrote:

> Sadly, no restaurant seems able to survive the curse that lives at the
> corner of Baseline and 27th way. Fiasco's Grill is no more. For the
> time being, we'll do our pre-meeting dinners at Noodles and company on
> the other side of the Highway 36 underpass, same side of Baseline.

My recent report of Fiasco's demise was premature. The restaurant was
closed for a few days earlier this month and there was a "For Lease"
sign out front, but it has since re-opened. A few minutes ago I was told
by one of the staff that Fiasco's is now under new ownership and
sometime in August will be closed for about a week for remodeling and a
name change. SFAIK, it will still be Mexican food.

Lori