[lug] building SRPM's

D. Stimits stimits at comcast.net
Wed Jul 13 18:07:19 MDT 2005

In trying to build my SRPM for my library, it does create the SRPM, but
fails to --rebuild. The temp script always tries to cd to
%{name}-%{version}, which exists in the BUILD directory from unpacking
the tarball. Only this fails, because it is trying to cd there from
somewhere else...probably from the SOURCE directory. Can anyone tell me,
in the SRPM's spec file, am I missing something that is causing it to
try to cd to the unpack spot starting in the wrong parent directory?

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net