[lug] InstallFest Sat, 20 Aug

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Aug 17 18:29:35 MDT 2005

Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> CLUE will be hosting its next InstallFest on Saturday, 20 August 2005
> from 10AM to 4PM at DeVry University's Westminster Campus at 1870 West
> 122 Avenue Westminster, CO 80112.

I'm thinking about doing a beginner's track at installfest.  Anyone out
there that will come for that who wouldn't otherwise?  Let me know off list.

And if you've had a nagging problem that you can't figure out, or didn't
get a good answer from the list, bring it on the 20th and someone will
have a chance to help you chase it hands-on.

Dave