[lug] Repair Reiserfs root partition FIXED

Bob Collins bcollins at fpcc.net
Thu Sep 1 10:23:13 MDT 2005

Duh. . .  I tried knoppix, but looked for  a tools section in the
menus.  If I would have typed "reiserfsck --help" in a konsole shell I
would have gotten the help screen.  I have use knoppix a lot, a  friend
with a high speed connection keeps me updated and I have copies stashed
in several places.  One with my backups.  These guys are doing a great
job, maybe SuSE and Redhat should have been sold sooner.

Michael, thanks for setting me straight.  It worked like a charm.