[lug] Networking company?

Gordon Golding gordongoldin at netscape.net
Wed Sep 28 12:19:41 MDT 2005

I want to find out how much it would cost to do a small cabling job - anybody know of cheap companies?

We want to donate an educational system to a school in east Denver.  They have no network in their classes.  We can't do it for liability reasons.  They don't have anybody who can do it.  We need to run cable from their office down the hall to 3 of their classrooms.  We want to get an idea how much that would cost.
--
Gordon Golding
aka Golding the Younger DH70
gordongoldin at netscape.net
http://cslr.colorado.edu/beginweb/cgi-bin/gen_page.php?user=goldingg&&group=STF
303-494-5730
"If Love is Blind, why is lingerie so popular?"

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.