[lug] linux tv tuner cards?

thad thad.mailist at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 13:50:56 MDT 2005

thats something im looking forward with linux a non-microsoft based media
center. upon googling i stumbled this site:
 http://www.linpus.com.tw/Solutions/Embedded/Media_Center/default.htm
 however this may not be the answer to your query but surely it is worth
interesting to know the tweaking.
 thad

--
sometimes thruth is stranger than fiction
-bad religion