[lug] mplayer and WMV

Dan Ferris dan at usrsbin.com
Tue Oct 11 09:47:06 MDT 2005

Thanks for the tip, that's what I thought.

I just installed the 32 bit version of Fedora Core 4 and the performance
is excellent.  Very happy with things.

No noticeable difference in performance either except for glxgears the
64 bit drivers was giving about 2600 frames per second on my Geforce
6600.  1800 or so on the 32 bit drivers.

Dan

Dan