[lug] OSS (Remember that?)

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Mon Nov 14 23:11:11 MST 2005

If anyone's interested, I figured it out, with the help of this:

	http://www.seanet.com/~karllunt/easyemb.htm

By default, aumix uses /dev/mixer (which on my system is linked to
/dev/mixer0).  I simply had to use aumix's -d flag to point to
/dev/mixer1.

Now to decide on a pair of speakers to replace my Pinnacles with the
rotted out surrounds :-)

Cheers,
-d

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 at 14:13 -0700, Dhruva B. Reddy soliloquized thusly:

--
Sacred cows make great steaks.