[lug] Bug tracking systems

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jan 4 01:12:02 MST 2006

One system I haven't seen mentioned is called "Roundup", written in Python.
It's design is kind of a framework for building custom or semi-custom
tracking systems.  For example, I customized it so that it would understand
about parent/child relationships, allowed tasks to block other tasks while
only showing the non-blocked tasks, and removed some of the bug-tracking
centric functionality the base example tracker system had.

If you would like something fairly customizable, and have something around
a week to develop what you would like, Roundup may be a good option.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 But I woke up when somone slammed the door so hard I fell outta bed
 screaming "Mama's little baby loves shortnin' bread".  -- Aerosmith