[lug] BVSD Windows vs Mac craziness

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Thu Jan 19 14:42:38 MST 2006

William D. Knoche writes:
> I too have always been confused as to why the district has
> consistenly refused the assistence from competent volunteers in this
> area.

I believe this is a serious issue.  If there are others on this list
with similar stories, please email me.

> We should take this offline but if others have ideas how we can make a
> difference then I am always up for another try.

In one sense, this is OT.  In another, this makes this local forum
extremely relevent.  A few years back I tried to help out Wild Bear (a
nature camp in Ned) by supplying some Linux workstations.  This list
was invaluable in recruiting volunteers.  (Unfortunately, it never
went anywhere, because they had bigger problems to deal with.)

Rob