[lug] package containing network logos?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Sat Feb 18 15:38:09 MST 2006

I'm working on a sample J2EE application that grabs the Zap2It tv
listings and makes them available.  Nothing fancy, it will just be a
sample implementation that's demonstrates techniques in a non-trivial
application.

Anyway, I remember some package containing the network logos as icons.
I can't find it now.  Does anyone else remember that package?

Background resource: the xmltv package (at least on debian) has
instructions on getting the Zap2It database.  It's essentially the same
as what your digital cable box has, but you can go 2 weeks out.