[lug] Secondary DNS with bind and rsync

bgiles at coyotesong.com bgiles at coyotesong.com
Mon Jul 24 14:49:36 MDT 2006

That should be in the bind9 documentation.  I know I've set it up on
several different systems.

BTW, are your DNS servers public?  If you're hosted (esp. at Tummy) you
should be able to set up your systems so that your own DNS servers are
only visible to the slaves that face the world.  Scratch one security
nightmare.