[lug] RSS Feed / RUBY

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Sep 11 19:50:04 MDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 09:07:29AM -0600, Antonio wrote:
>Can we  RSS feed of this mailing list, it would make it easier to read
>and keep up with it...

The mailing list software we use, Mailman, uses an archive program for
building the web-based archives.  It's probably not that hard to have it
also generate an RSS-feed at the same time.

If someone wants to tackle that project, I'm sure Barry Warsaw, the current
Mailman lead, would be interested in it.  I'd help with testing it.

>also does anyone here use ruby?

Yes, people here use Ruby.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 I have a large collection of sea shells, which I keep scattered on beaches
 around the world.  Maybe you've seen it...  -- Steven Wright