[lug] Free Tape Drive

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Mon Sep 25 09:46:46 MDT 2006

I've got a SCSI Quantum 15/30GB DLT III/XT drive that I'd like to get
rid of. The drive is a unit that I got from refurb last year. It's an
internal drive and it's very large. You'll need either an external
enclosure or a large tower to hold it. I copied the data from all of the
tapes, and wiped all of the tapes without any problems, so I'd say it's
pretty reliable.

Along with the drive, I have 17 15GB tapes, 2 10GB tapes, and the
cleaning tape along with the manuals.

If anyone wants it, let me know. Pickup location is east Broomfield.

--
George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.