[lug] Server Admin Posting for Pharmion

BBrown at pharmion.com BBrown at pharmion.com
Sat Oct 21 15:47:58 MDT 2006

I'd like to post this Server Administrator opportunity to the Boulder
Linux User's Group:

Pharmion currently seeks an experienced systems administrator for a newly
created position that will take the lead in the administration of over 100
servers at fourteen Pharmion sites and three datacenters.  This individual
will administer a diverse range of products including Windows Server,
Linux, and IBM Domino. Our goal for this person is to push technology to
enhance our business using leading open source and commercial software. We
pride ourselves on having an exceptional IT team with high energy
colleagues around the globe.  REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
experience; 2+ years in supporting a mixed Windows/Linux server
environment; 6+ years supporting general IT systems; ability to travel
inside the US.  Current industry certification is a plus.  To apply,
please submit resume to job posting on website:  www.pharmion.com,
careers, job id 2006-0082.

Let me know if you  need any other information from me ... or if I need to
do anything else!  Thanks!!

Barbara Brown
Manager, Human Resources - Staffing
Pharmion Corporation