[lug] CLUE installfest in 3 weeks.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Oct 21 10:12:42 MDT 2006

Installfest is coming!  Mark your calendar for November 11th and make
sure you're there.  We're up north this time.  Last time was a great
turnout down south, let's see if north can keep up!

Details at:

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

Here are the distros I plan to have, though I haven't looked up the
updates for them:

Fedora		SUSE		KNOPPIX		Debian
Kubuntu		Ubuntu		Smoothwall

I recall hearing about another distro someone liked.  If you want others
let me know and I'll get them.  We'll have ISOs anyway, and the boot
server if time and the network cooperate.

Hope to see you there!  The big blue room isn't so nice anymore (more
grey than blue) so that won't be a distraction this time. ;-)

Dave