[lug] 2 weeks. CLUE installfest. Be there!

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Oct 27 15:45:43 MDT 2006

So who has something interesting to show off at installfest?

There was a NSLU2 running Linux last time but it was doing real work so
we couldn't take it apart. :-(  There was an install (FC5, I think) to
VMWare running on Windows.

I heard there might be someone showing how to install VMWare Server on
SUSE.  VMWare works pretty well on Linux.  If you get a serial number
from VMWare I can bring the files you need.

I probably won't have time to improve the net boot server I have but I
can probably demo it if anyone wants to see.  You can at least install
*buntu from it.

Who has an interesting problem they're working on?  This is a good
chance to get away from the usual distractions and dedicate a few hours
to knocking it out.

And y'all know how I feel about being in the big blue room on a
Saturday. ;-)

Dave