[lug] So much for VMware

Daniel Webb lists at danielwebb.us
Sat Dec 9 22:55:29 MST 2006

Ooops, sorry for the double post.  Just moved to postfix today and my mail is
not all straight yet.  Thought that hadn't been delivered...

Already seeing that the basic helo checks from the docs mentioned in the
recent threads really do catch a lot of spammers.  Why in the world do they
helo with "localhost" when that makes them so easy to catch?  One hit me with
that within minutes of turning my mailserver back on, and I don't get all that
much spam at the server (hundreds per day up to maybe 1000).