[lug] New daylight savings time and NTP

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Mon Mar 5 10:44:30 MST 2007

* On 2007-03-05 10:15 Paul Nowosielski <paul at celebrityaccess.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm using NTP to keep time on all our servers. Does anyone know how the new
> daylight savings time will affect this?
>
> Are there any steps I need to take to ensure system time is correct?

If you are using a recent system, things should be fine.

You can find out if you are affected by reading:
   http://www.tummy.com/journals/entries/jafo_20070214_155842

The fix is pretty easy.

Evelyn Mitchell

> Thank you,
> --
> Paul Nowosielski
> Webmaster

This email is: [ ] actionable [x] fyi [ ] social
Response needed: [ ] yes [x] up to you [ ] no
Time-sensitive: [ ] immediate [x] soon [ ] none

                            http://www.tummy.com/