[lug] Adding the GUI Version of Print Job Mgr to FC5 Gnome Menu

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Tue Apr 10 16:50:48 MDT 2007

I would like to add the graphical print job manager to my System Tools
menu, but I don't know where this program is on the disc or what it's
called, and it's not on the menus anywhere currently. I've been using
lpq from a terminal window, but since I've got this whizzy graphic
interface, I thought I'd might as well use it. The help file from the
Printing menu item shows a picture of the icon, and seems to indicate
that it should be present, but it's not. Would someone tell me what I
should be looking for? (I'm using Fedora Core 5 with the Gnome interface.)

Thanks,
Bill Thoen