[lug] Denver Front Range Code Camp v2: May 19th

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Tue Apr 10 23:13:30 MDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 06:09:59PM -0600, David L. Anselmi wrote:
> Neal McBurnett wrote:
> >See the message below and this link for info on Denver Front Range
> >Code Camp v2, all day, Saturday May 19th:
>
> Looks like fun but boy did they have a lot of Windows stuff last year.

Yeah - I saw that also.  At least they seem to welcome a variety
of stuff this year.

I figure it is an opportunity to both see a bit of variety in
development environments, and demonstrate some of the advantages
of free software by "scratching itches" in all manner of basic
applications and even the kernel.  And hand out Ubuntu CDs :-)

-Neal