[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement - May 10, 2007

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy at hinegardner.org
Thu May 10 13:56:09 MDT 2007

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 03:38:08PM -0600, Chris Riddoch wrote:
> Many thanks to Jeff Haemer for organising this talk and arranging a new
> meeting location for us.  I post this on his behalf, until we make
> other arrangements for someone to take over the announcements and
> website updates.
>
> Again, for anybody who missed the other announcement, I'm stepping
> down from running BLUG, and this is a good time to ask yourself what
> things you might be willing to do for the group, and to think about
> what you want BLUG to be.

I'd also like to thank Jeff for stepping up and finding us a place to
meet.  A couple of folks asked me off list to think about stepping up
and offering myself up to the lug as the new MC / web maintainer /
nominal organiser.  And after some thought I've decided that if you all
want me to, I will.

We really don't have much in the way of a formal structure; just a
monthly meeting, a web presence and the list. BLUG has been going strong
longer than I've been in Boulder and I would hate to see it diminish in
any manner.

Thoughts?  Comments?

enjoy,

-jeremy