[lug] Change of speakers for Thursday, August 9

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:11:56 MDT 2007

Lynda McGinley was scheduled to speak at this Thursday's BLUG meeting, but
she's been called out of town at the last minute.

Evi Nemeth has volunteered to fill in.   Evi has worked at the University of
Colorado <http://www.cs.colorado.edu/people/evi_nemeth.html> and
CAIDA<http://caida.org>,
written some books<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/105-4476312-7919641?%255Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Evi%2520Nemeth>--
most recently, Barbie's
Guide to Linux -- and given presentations several other places.

She's best known for teaching me how to drive.

Her topic is still TBA, but I'll send it around when I know.  She says I
should advertise that it will be "rambling and incoherent."

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell]