[lug] FW: Student Buff Bulletin 08/30/2007

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Sep 3 21:54:04 MDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 02:55:49PM -0500, Hugh Brown wrote:
>My experience so far working with RH5 is that it felt like they put all
>of their effort into getting the Xen stuff working/integrated and then
>shipped, even though a variety of things were still in a state of

That's really weird, because about the only thing I've found broken in
CentOS 5 is Xen.  It's only a sample size of around 50 or 75 machines so
far, but I've been extremely happy with CentOS 5.

Sean
--
 "I was on IRC once and got mistaken for Dan Bernstein. I still have
 nightmares."  -- Donnie Barnes