[lug] Call for old presentations

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Sep 19 03:29:08 MDT 2007

On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 11:32:53PM -0600, Boulder Linux wrote:
>So if you all would be so kind as to look at the meetings page[0] there is a

All the presentations we have made that have supporting information
published are available on:

   http://www.tummy.com/Community/Presentations/

I see that two are tagged specifically with "presented at BLUG", but
tagging them that way was something I started fairly recently.  So many
older ones aren't tagged that way.

Sean
--
 I have a large collection of sea shells, which I keep scattered on beaches
 around the world.  Maybe you've seen it...  -- Steven Wright