[lug] Fedora 7 w/i915GM graphics controller

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Wed Oct 3 16:35:13 MDT 2007

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:00:42 -0600 "Michael J. Hammel" wrote:

> Is anyone using the intel X.org driver with Fedora 7 or at least with
> X.org 7.3 (or is that 1.3 - when did they switch the version number
> again?).

Hi Michael,

I'm also using the intel driver w/ F7 but I've not (yet!) tried the
external/dual display capabilities.  Like you, I'd like to get them
working for the occasional presentation.

Do you have any notes (a copy of your /etc/X11/xorg.conf file would be
very cool) that you could share?

I'm curious and will try it on my laptop as soon as I find a few free
moments...

thanks!
Ed

--